If you would like to make a custom leather object and learn how to stitch leather by hand,
or if you simply enjoyed the basics in our initiation course and would like to learn more,
you can now create a custom size leather object (phone holder, pencil case, small envelope, or whatever… you name it).
10h00 – 15h00
Time to create a custom size leather pouch and learn some traditional hand-stitching techniques. Understand custom requirements and stitch everything by hand using two-needles and stitching pony.
– Take all the measurements of your phone, device or other thing you want to make a pouch for and finely select the leather you want to use for it
– Creation of your cardboard template with the techniques you already learned
– Make the cardboard totally yours by drawing and cutting out your design
– Cutting the leather with the right cutting technic and prepare the piece for assembling
– Use the right irons to make the finishing touch of the leather
– Explanation of the different hand-stitching techniques
– Make the holes with the iron where you want to hand stitch
– Choose your threat colour and finish your leather piece by using the two-needles and stitching pony
In an approx. 5 hours course, you’ll own an hand-stitched phone holder or custom pouch made by the new leather designer on the block: you!
The price for this course is 85 euros. (viennoisery and drinks included).
The price also includes materials and use of tools.
Don’t wait too long to secure your ticket, because the number of guests is limited to 6 people!
(The courses are given in both French and Dutch (or English) and a minimum of 4 participants is required.)
Refund policy : For practical reasons, any cancellation has to be submitted by e-mail at least 3 weeks before the start of the course.
Address : NIYONA – Rue de Laeken 86 Lakensestraat – 1000 Brussels.
Feel free to contact us for personalized course or masterclass for your company, friends, family or if you would like to know more about our courses.
firstname.lastname@example.org – +32 2 219 20 74 or via our contact form.